Πέμπτη, Μαΐου 30, 2013

Hearbeat

-I told you.
-Told me what?
-Never trust it. Never trust my heart.
-But, why? That's the one thing you can't fake, your heartbeat. It's a mirror to your soul, just like your eyes.
-No, no, don't. Don't let it decieve you, too. It keeps on spinning and rushing blood up to my cheeks, but it ain't what it seems. It ain't what you might think. This heart's evil.
-I don't believe that. You could be evil, although I strongly doubt it, but not your feelings, not your heart rate. You can not control that.
-It controls me.
-Exactly.
-No, you don't understand! This heart... it's foulish and naive, it's scared and constantly trembling. You can never, ever, trust it. I surely can't.
-All I know is this heart is beautiful. Just like you are.
-Would you ever even say that if it hadn't you fall prey to its nests?
-Me falling has nothing to do with your heart's "motives". Even if it tried, it couldn't succed as much as it has now in making me...you know, fall.
-But, you see, that's the thing. I don't want you fallen. I want you up and strong, I want you free of me, just as I want me free of myself. And it's all her fault - for it is she, my heart- . She is an illusionist. She is all wrong. Not yet used to living, you see, she keeps on beating faster and faster. Creating the delusion of shaking thoughts. She's a monster of a sort, taking my breath away, not allowing me to sleep when I most need to. And, one last thing. No matter how hard she tries to seem out of control, do not believe her. I'm the one losing control.
-It's okay, it's okay. I'm at a loss too.
-No, you don't know. How could you anyway? I'm not- ...Nevermind. She has won again. I have been defeated. Again. And so have you, along with everyone else. Foulish heart... yet, wise.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου